Yes there is! You have 2 options:
2. You can also book accommodation on your own. You can find a list of accommodation near the festival location below, but you can also run your own research.
- Romantika Kamchiya +359 885 147 434
- Dani Bungalows +359 888 629 544
- Park Hotel Kamchia +359 877 508 329
- Villas Elmona +359 888 172 121
- Victoria Bungalows +359 877 363 531
- Camping Rai | Heaven | +359 899 155 481
- Oasis Beach Apartments +359 879 204 660
- Camping Neptune +359 899 310 172
- Kendros House +359 877 012 017
- Sirena Resort +359 887 717 076
- Svetla Bungalows +359 888 801 673
Where is the closest parking?
If you are sleeping at the festival site you will be provided with parking options in the immediate area.
If you are not accommodated on the festival site the closest parking is locate here:
How are payments made at the festival?
Ritual Gatherings is a cashless festival and all payments at the festival premises are made with the so called payment bracelet, that will be provided upon entry. You can charge your payment bracelet at the designated top up points by cash or card payment.
What is the age limit of the festival?
Ritual Gatherings is an 18+ event, but we are a kids friendly festival and part of our day program is designed with the little ones in mind. However, parents are responsible for supervising, unattended children are not our responsibility.
Do I need to print out my ticket?
No, let's try to be more eco-friendly and not overuse paper.
Is there a dress code for the festival?
No, you have the full creative freedom to dress as you like. Show us what you got, beautiful soul.
What are the working hours of the festival?
from 18:00 – 07:00 the following morning
Friday & Saturday (01.07 and 02.07):
from 10:00 – 07:00 the following morning