Today, the Municipality of Troyan publishes on its website an announcement-invitation for applications for members of the Cultural Council, which is about to be established in the municipality. Artists, cultural managers, artistic formations and event organizers who wish to be involved in the future development of cultural life in the city and the enforcement of good practices for attracting an audience are invited to participate.
The cultural councils of the three municipalities are established in implementation of the project 'Ritual Gatherings: Traditional rituals and interactive contemporary art - mechanisms for building communities and achieving sustainable cultural ecosystems' BGCULTURE-2.001-0117-C01 and will represent a sustainable mechanism for the development of local cultural ecosystems. The Councils are intended to consist of an odd number of participants with a maximum of seven.
The main objectives of the Cultural Council are:
- Supporting private individuals and organizations engaged in the field of art and culture in the Kyustendil Municipality through the exchange of experience and good practices with the cultural councils in the Municipality of Troyan and the Municipality of Shumen, as well as with the partner organizations of the association 'ASORI' - Museum of Living Art (Iceland) and Pikene pa Broen (Norway);
- The development of new approaches and models for the creation of artistic products;
- Work with partners - artistic formations, other municipalities, foreign organizations, etc.;
- Engaging existing and reaching new audiences;
- Candidacy for municipal, national and European funding;
- Communicating with business organizations in order to secure sponsorships.
To apply to be a member of the Cultural Council in the Municipality of Troyan, please follow the link to the online form here. The procedure was opened until January 15, 2022.
Ritual Gatherings: Traditional Rituals and Interactive Contemporary Art - Mechanisms for Building Communities and Achieving Sustainable Cultural Ecosystems” (Project BGCULTURE-2.001-0117-C01) is implemented with the financial support provided by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway under the EEA Financial Mechanism to the amount of EUR 199,984. The project is part of the OP “Cultural Entrepreneurship, Heritage and Cooperation” Result 2 “Improved access to arts and culture”.